About

Guillebeau Hall

Guillebeau Hall

This residence hall is currently offline for the Fall 2011-Spring 2012 year. Guillebeau Hall was built in 1934 as Memorial Gymnasium to honor the men who fought in the first World War. Memorial Gymnasium, like Smith Hall, was a Public Works Administration project. The building was remodeled in 1999 and converted to a co-ed honors hall that houses 36 students. The building was renamed in honor of Colonel Joseph Edwin Guillebeau, a former professor and President of Gordon Military College.