Class Schedules and Registration Information
For Continuing and Readmitted Students
If you are a new student then sign up for a New Student Orientation.
- STEP 1 – Look up your registration information
- STEP 2 – See your adviser before you register
- STEP 3 – Register for classes
- STEP 4 – Pay your fees by the payment deadline
Term Schedules and Calendars
|Calendar (pdf)||Course Schedules||Final Exams (pdf)|
|Fall 2014||Calendar||Course Schedules||Final Exams|
- Search Schedule of Classes (all terms)
- Learning Support Approved Classes (pdf)
- Tuition and Fees
- Approved Calendars
IMPORTANT!!!! IF YOUR FEES ARE NOT PAID BY THE PAYMENT DEADLINE, YOUR SCHEDULE OF CLASSES WILL BE DROPPED.
STEP 1 — Look Up Your Registration Information
Registration information is available through your Banner Web account.
Login to Banner Web to find:
- Your registration time ticket
- Your self registration status
- Your academic adviser's name, contact information and office hours
Follow these links to your registration information in Banner Web:
Banner Web (from bottom footer of any web page) > Login to Banner Web > Student > Registration > Select Term > Check Your Registration Status
STEP 2 — See Your Adviser Before You Register
All currently enrolled and readmitted students must see their academic advisor before registering for classes. Contact your advisor during office hours to schedule an advisement appointment. If you are eligible to self register your advisor will unlock your access to registration during your appointment.
STEP 3 — Register for Classes
If you are eligible to self register and have been advised and unlocked,
If you are not eligible to self register, schedule an appointment with your adviser to be registered for classes.
If you have Learning Support requirements,
STEP 4 — Pay Your Fees by the Payment Deadline
Pay your fees by the required payment deadline to guarantee your schedule. Your payment deadline is included on your Student Detail Schedule in Banner Web. Unpaid schedules will be dropped after the payment deadline.
How to Register Online Using Banner Web
To access Banner Web for Students:
Click on Banner Web located at the bottom footer of any web page on the Gordon website.
To log into Banner Web for Students:
- Enter your Gordon College ID Number (GCID#) in the User ID block (Follow these links to look up your GCID# on the Gordon State College website: www.gordonstate.edu > My Gordon > Lookup My GCID#)
Enter your PIN*
*For your first login to Banner Web, follow the instructions located under the Information Technology Orientation website at www.gordonstate.edu/ito/bannerweb/ under "How do I access Banner Web?"
- Click on the button
What if I forget my PIN?
If you forget the Permanent PIN you selected during your first login, follow these steps:
- Enter your Gordon College ID Number (GCID#) in the User ID field on the Banner Login screen.
- Then, click the button.
- Answer the security question displayed on the screen, then click the button.
- Enter a new 6-digit Permanent PIN. Re-enter this six-digit number. Click the button. Your PERMANENT PIN is reset to this six-digit number. Use this number for all future logins to BANNER WEB FOR STUDENTS.
Register (add/drop) for classes:
- Choose the Student link in Banner Web for Students
- Choose the Registration link
- Choose the Add/Drop Classes link
- If prompted, select appropriate Term and click Submit Term button
- Enter CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) for your classes and click Submit Changes or click Class Search to locate classes
- When complete, click on Registration Fee Assessment and use the Student Detail Schedule or Student Schedule by Day & Time to review your schedule. At the bottom of the Student Detail Schedule is important information regarding your fees and payment deadlines. Be sure to print this page.
If you have any suggestions to make web registration better, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Message to students authorized to register online:
By registering yourself for classes, you are assuming total responsibility for your progress toward graduation. Use the Gordon State College Catalog to verify the courses required for the degree you have selected. Any changes you make from your adviser's recommended course selections may affect your progress toward graduation. Errors in course selection will not be considered substitutions for courses required for your degree.