A Gordon State College student
Gordon students studying

Change of Concentration and/or Major

A student who wishes to declare or change his or her concentration and/or major must submit  an Online Concentration/Major Change Form.  Students may access the Online Concentration/Major Change Form through their Banner Web Account by selecting the Student Link and then the Concentration/Major Change Form Link.  Students who make such changes may have to complete additional hours of course work beyond what is required by their previous concentration and/or major.  Failure to provide such notification may result in delayed graduation.